Contact The Fair Fae

If you have any questions, comments, feedback or you have a product you'd like me to review, email me at thefairfae@hotmail.co.uk

Monday 13 February 2012

GlitterGirlC

I am in love with this girls blog! She does her eye make-up in such an amazing way it puts me to shame! She's got some excellent tutorials as well as pretty pictures to drool over.



I thought my eye make-up was bold and bright! Seriously, check it out, she's amazing! I've been following her Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/pages/GlitterGirlC/169478716487621?sk=wall

Here's a couple of my favourite looks of hers:






Bit of purple theme from me! I looooove the purple.


Hopefully she doesn't mind me using her picture- it's not intended to be theft, I just wanted to share the love! If it's unacceptable, I'll take them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment